Let’s be honest, compounding & paint correction is hard work!
Spend less time on the buffer doing prep work with Px1
Great for removing swirl marks, scratches and wet sanding cuts in multiple of surfaces. Detail and Body Shop professionals tell us they are able to significantly reduce the time and they use less product due to the lubricity of the product.
If you have Light oxidation on your RV, Boat or Vehicle, PX1 will make short work of removing oxidation and leave a beautiful shine. You can top it with the protection of your choice to protect the surface of your RV, Boat or Vehicle. We recommend Ionic Ceramics for longer lasting protection and ReNew is a great sealant that will last one to two years.
How to apply.
- We recommend a DA Buffer on slow speeds
- Set your buffer to a slow speed
- Apply 4 to 5 pea size drops to your pad. Because of the lubricity of Px1, it goes farther.
- Make slow passes back and forth and your jobs will go faster with less product. You don’t need to apply much pressure; let PX1 and your buffer do the hard work.
- Wipe off immediately
- Repeat process if needed.
Use the appropriate buffing pad for the job. For deep oxidation, we recommend a synthetic wool pad.
Available sizes – 32 Ounce and 1 Gallon